Things to consider
When evaluating your wireless issues, consider the following elements
- Are the issues affecting everyone or just some users?
- For all devices or just a particular technology (such as old laptops, or new tablets)?
- Is it time dependent? Are the problems only noticed at a set day/time?
- Are there any issues with wired devices (networked phones or computers) in the area or on the site?
- Has there been any changes, new setup on the devices, a new system, or building works?
Look at other parts of our website for associated help and services