The main system includes:-
- 20” touch screen monitor – with integrated webcam, customisable front screen and widgets
- Badge printer – quiet thermal printer for quick low-cost photo ID stickers
- Visitor passes – multiple badge options for visitors including thermal and colour passes
- Full installation – inVentry certified technicians will install the system and configure the inVentry software to suit your requirements, including a training session
- DBS/safeguarding – serves as your single central record of DBS checks for staff and visitors
- Events management – pre-book visitors into school events, such as parents’ evening or meetings, with customisable email invitations created within the invitation builder
- Email staff – notifies staff that their visitor has arrived by e-mail and/or SMS text message
- Languages (option) – automated translation to any world language and custom questions are automatically translated without user interaction
- Facial recognition – recognises visitors that have previously been on site to speed up the sign in process
Track the whereabouts of visitors in your school and accurately record visitors entering or leaving your site.
inVentry provides site access in a way that safeguards those who are in your school and removes the need for paper-based visitor books.
inVentry allows schools to know which staff are on-site or off-site in an instant.
Everything has been designed around speed for maximum flexibility around staff needs and requirements
The pupil module tracks the comings and goings of pupils, keeping every child safe and secure to give you complete piece of mind over pupil whereabouts.
Innovative features such as group tracking for simultaneous sign in/out for groups of pupils.
The ability to record the parent or guardian who has collected a child ensures inVentry is a cut above the rest for efficiency and security.