Information we collect from you
We collect information from you so that we can prepare your quotation and undertake any project
- Your school/business name, address
- Your name, phone number & email address
We store information so that we can communicate with you, during and after the project
- Your school/business name, address, your name
- Your colleagues (where appropriate), phone numbers & email addresses
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number
How we use your personal details
The information you provide, will be used by us to undertake the selected work.
You give us permission to transmit information to, or to obtain information about you, to third parties for these purposes.
- Us and our sub-contractors
- manufacturers such as HPE Aruba (for switch and/or wireless project discounts)
We will also pass on your details, to the following
- Suppliers/distributors and their associated couriers
We will not send you marketing information
- unless you explicitly opt into receiving such information and you may opt out at any time
We will never:-
- pass on your details to a third party for the purpose of them contacting you with marketing communications or promotions.
- sell our customer data to a third party
How we use information we collect from you
We will use this information:
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- to make suggestions and recommendations
Disclosure of your information
We understand the importance of you data and so:-
- We will never pass on your details to a third party for the purpose of them contacting you with marketing communications or promotions.
- We never sell our customer data to a third party
To improve the functionality, speed and experience of using our website we place cookies on your computer’s browser.
- To find out more information about cookies including what they are and how we should be complying with UK law please visit Aboutcookies.org
By using our website, you are consenting to us placing the following cookies on your computer:
- Website functionality cookies – enable you to browse the website and use features such as forms.
- Customer preference cookies – allows the website to remember preferences you make.
It is possible to set your browser to run without accepting our cookies, for information please refer to the instructions/guides of your internet browser.
- Please be aware that it may limit your ability to use our website.
Marketing and communications subscriptions
At times we would like to send you information which we think may be of interest to you such as
- Details of new products
- Special offers
We will only send you this information if you have opted in.
- You can opt in to receive these communications by two methods – by email or by selecting to opt-in on our website.
Each time we contact you we will give you the option to unsubscribe from receiving these communications
- You may also Contact us at any time to request that we stop communicating with you by any of these methods.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates
- If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Securing your details
We take appropriate actions to secure our data, using various cloud-based applications
- Microsoft 365
- Capsule CRM
Requesting what information we hold
You have the right to request
- all the information we hold on our database about you
- for us to reply to your request promptly
Updating your details
If you would like to update your details
- Please use the contact us page on our website
Changes to our policies
Questions and complaints
- please write to us (by post or email)
- our postal address and email address can be found on our contact page