- High performance Dual Radio 802.11ax AP with OFDMA* and Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)*
- Supports all mandatory and several optional 802.11ax features*
- Maximum data rates of 4.8Gbps in the 5GHz band and 575Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 5.4Gbps)
- Mid-range 802.11ax 510 series APs ideal for density environments, such as schools, retail branches, hotels and enterprise offices
- Includes Bluetooth 5 and Zigbee radios for location and IoT use-case
The Aruba 510 Series will efficiently and simultaneously serve multiple clients, increasing data rates for both individual devices and as an overall system.
Two key features of 802.11ax are multi-user connectivity and enhanced efficiency using Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA)* and multi-user – multiple input multiple output (MU-MIMO)*.
The Aruba 510 Series APs offer a choice of deployment and operating modes to meet your unique management and deployment requirements:
- Controller-based mode – When deployed in conjunction with an Aruba Mobility Controller, Aruba 510 Series APs offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.
- Controller-less (Instant) mode – The controller function is virtualized in a cluster of APs in Instant mode. As the network grows and/or requirements change, Instant deployments can easily migrate to controller-based mode.
- Remote AP (RAP) mode for branch deployments.
- Air monitor (AM) for wireless IDS, rogue detection and containment.
- Spectrum analyser (SA), dedicated or hybrid, for identifying sources of RF interference.*
- Secure enterprise mesh portal or point.*
(* subject to future update)